I am a Doctor of Veterinary medicine licensed in Croatia and Switzerland.
Currently on career leave to raise a family.
- Volounteer work at the VEF clinics for internal medicine (2012. - 2014.)
- Volounteer work at the Khulula Wildlife Center, South Africa (2013.)
- Volounteer work at the county veterinary station in Varaždin (2005.)
- TA on the Internal Medicine classes (2013. - 2014.)
- TA on the Comparative Anatomy 101, 102, 103 classes (2009. - 2010.)
- Paper: Procjena bronhoskopije kao dijagnostičke metode u potvrđivanju bolesti donjih dišnih putova u pasa (Veterinar)
- University of Zagreb, Faculty of veterinary medicine - integrated undergraduate and graduate study (2008. - 2015.)
- Clinical clerkship at Vetsuisse Faculty - University of Zurich (2014.)
- Clinical clerkship at Bessy’s Kleintierklinik (2014.)